The Nanny Consultants Ltd
The Nanny Consultants takes reasonable care when providing consultancy services. Any information provided in any report is provided on the following basis:
- (a) “Report” means any information or advice in relation to the care of children provided written, orally or digitally by The Nanny Consultants.
- (b) A report will contain information about the care of children and/or behavioural modifications for children.
- (c) A report is not intended to replace professional advice from any recognised and qualified professional, including but not limited to medical, nutritional, psychological, legal or financial advice. Clients are advised to consult a qualified professional where required.
- (d) If you think you or your child may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate attention regardless of the information in a report provided by The Nanny Consultants.
- (e) Because the report is general in nature, neither The Nanny Consultants nor their staff are responsible for the application of this advice in any particular case, as the information in our reports may need to be modified for the particular individual circumstances.
- (f) The Nanny Consultants are not responsible for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information contained in a report, nor for any error or omission. The Nanny Consultants expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility in respect of any action or consequence taken based on the contents of a report.
- (g) The Nanny Consultants makes no representation or warranty express or implied as to:
- a. the accuracy or completeness of any of the information included in a report or this Website; and
- b. that the use of guidance in a report will lead to any particular outcome or result wholly or partly.
- (h) The Nanny Consultants shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct or indirect special, consequential or punitive damages or loss allegedly sustained from the use of or reliance upon a report.
- (a) This disclaimer is provided in accordance with New Zealand law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- (b) If a section of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other sections of this disclaimer shall continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable section would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the section will continue in effect.
It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the Internet. The Nanny Consultants shall not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website or in accessing a report.
Online payments via credit cards, prepaid credit cards (debit cards) or Paypal are accepted by the Nanny Consultants. The Nanny Consultants shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct or indirect special, consequential or punitive damages or loss allegedly sustained from the use of any form of online payment that has not been received into our Paypal account.
Where you may have a valid payment dispute, we will work with you to resolve and remedy any issues.